Why work for Integrated Engineering?
We are a small group of highly dedicated and experienced designers and engineers who take a collaborative interest in every job we do, helping each other out and building on decades of experience, not only creating a good end product for the client but also creating a good work environment for all the employees.
We pride ourselves on listening and reacting to comments and concerns, building experience and confidence of everyone involved to ensure we are all growing and learning while nurturing an enjoyable and flexible workplace.
Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, insurance, vacation time, sick leave, and more.
Integrated Engineering is a medium-size engineering firm located in London, Ontario. We have been providing Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services on commercial, institutional, residential and industrial building projects throughout Ontario and beyond for 25 years. Due to continued growth we are pleased to offer the following opportunity.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER – BUILDING DESIGN
- Review and sealing of drawings prepared by design staff.
- Design and AutoCAD drafting of mechanical HVAC and plumbing systems for Commercial, Institutional and Industrial Projects.
- Processing and review of shop drawings/submittals and RFI’s.
- Estimation of project costs and schedules.
- Provision of client liaison services including meetings, project reporting, trades coordination, and problem resolution.
- Routine performance of physical site reviews to determine work progress and quality.
- Troubleshooting problems in existing systems.
- Proficiency in a variety of relevant computer programs including AutoCAD, load analysis, energy modeling and WORD.
- Professional Engineer status in the Province of Ontario.
- 5-10 years of Canadian experience in the design of HVAC and Plumbing Systems.
- Expert knowledge of relevant codes and standards such as OBC, ASHRAE, etc.
- Proficiency in a variety of relevant computer programs including AutoCAD.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel and must have a valid driver’s licence and automobile.
- Competitive salary – commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Profit sharing plan.
- Full benefit plan.
Please send applications to email@example.com, referencing the job title in the subject line and ensuring contact name and e-mail are provided.
We thank all those who take the time to apply. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
1930 Blue Heron Drive, London, ON N6H 5L9
Fax: 519 472 4322, Tel: 519 472 3688
Don’t See The Right Fit?
Integrated Engineering invites applications from all qualified individuals. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit resumes or for more information.