Fort Malden Heritage Building
Integrated Engineering was brought in to assist with the renovations needed to save this historic building.
|Completion Date:||January 2015|
North Middlesex Shared Services Building
Integrated Engineering provided mechanical and electrical engineering services for this new 18,000 sq.ft. multi-purpose building consisting of community rooms, municipal offices, library and Council Chambers for the Municipality of Middlesex Centre.
|Completion Date:||Summer 2014|
After losing its band shelter to the 2011 tornado, Integrated Engineering worked with the town of Goderich on the construction of this new performance stage that is a work of art itself.
|Location:||The Square, Goderich, ON|
Goderich Library Renovations
This large renovation and addition to the historic building nearly tripled its size, but maintained the character and charm, while bringing the building up to meet current standards and enabling it to meet the tech needs all libraries are currently offering. A large portion of the facility is dedicated to the display of significant historic photographs
Stratford Festival Theatre
Integrated Engineering provided engineering services relating to
upgrades and modifications to the existing mechanical and
electrical infrastructure of the Festival Theatre, as well as renovations to the Avon Theatre featuring a totally rejuvenated Front of House and Auditorium
- City of London - IT Department Relocation
- Goderich Registry Office Renovations
- Bayfield Townhall Renovation
- New Malahide Township Offices
- SW Middlesex Municipal Building Expansion
- Middlesex Centre Building Renovation
- New St Mary's PUC Office and Garage Facility
- Oxford County Municipal Office and Garage Facility
- New Hamburg Post Office Renovation & Expansion
- Sarnia Post Office Renovation
- Tilbury Post Office Renovation
- Children’s Safety Village
Court Houses & Police Facilities
- Huron County Courthouse Renovation & Holding Cells
- Haldimand Courthouse Renovation
- Oxford County Courthouse
- Woodstock POA Courtroom & Holding Cells
- Stratford Courthouse Courtroom Renovations
- Walkerton OPP Station Renovations
- London RCMP Headquarters Renovations
- New Haliburton OPP Detachment Building
- London No.4 Firehall Renovations
- New Ilderton Firehall
- New Clarington Firehall
- New West Elgin Township Offices & Firehall
Libraries & Museums
- New Huntsville Library
- New Wheatley Library
- Goderich Library Renovation & Expansion
- New Guelph Library
- New Elgin County Museum
- UWO Museum of Archaeology, London, ON
North Huron - Wescast Community Centre
Integrated Engineering provided the mechanical and electrical design for this $7M multi-use facility. In addition to an ice pad there is a multi-use gymnasium, a fitness centre, meeting rooms and an indoor pool.
Southwold Keystone Complex
Construction of this 7,000 square foot community centre was completed in 1997. The fully air-conditioned facility features a large hall with dimmable fluorescent lighting, meeting rooms and a full commercial-style kitchen.
Goodlife Fitness Clubs
Integrated Engineering has provided the mechanical and electrical engineering for many Goodlife clubs throughout Ontario. These clubs feature state-of-the-art fitness facilities and many have indoor swimming pools.
Integrated Engineering has provided the mechanical and electrical engineering for the Athletic Clubs in London and Brantford. The London facility has an indoor swimming pool.